TiggyWigs Children’s Day Nursery is a registered provider of childcare on non-domestic premises on the Early Years Register and we fully comply with the requirements for the Early Years Register set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage. All places at TiggyWigs are subject to availability, taking into account staff/child ratios, the age of the child and space requirements.
We operate an inclusion policy where all children are welcome regardless of nationality, religion, culture, race, gender, physical ability or disability, health or social class. Other matters which are taken into consideration when offering a place in the nursery are: -
- When the registration form was received.
- Our ability to provide the facilities required for the welfare of the child.
Admissions Policy For Children Requiring EYFE With Additional Hours
- For children that wish to claim EYFE with additional hours then we will offer the maximum amount available of 15 free hours per week.
- Our morning EYFE sessions run from 9am to 12pm so 3 hours of EYFE can be taken as part of a standard morning session which runs from 8am to 1:30pm.
- Our afternoon EYFE sessions run from 2pm to 5pm so 3 hours of EYFE can be taken as part of a standard afternoon session which runs from 1:30pm to 6pm.
- 6 hours of EYFE can be taken as part of a standard all day session which runs from 8am to 6pm.
- EYFE funded spaces with additional hours are only available for 38 weeks of the year and are available during term-time only. TiggyWigs is open for 51 weeks of the year and the remaining 13 weeks of the year are charged for at our non EYFE rates.
- EYFE funding with additional hours is not available for term-time only periods.
Admissions Policy For Children Requiring EYFE Only
EYFE only spaces are available at TiggyWigs but are subject to availability with priority being given to children taking up full-time places or children requiring EYFE with additional hours
We offer a maximum of 15 free hours per week to children who require EYFE only spaces
3 hours of EYFE is available every morning from 9am to 12pm
3 hours of EYFE is available every afternoon from 2pm to 5pm
10 hours of EYFE is available on a Friday only from 8am to 6pm
EYFE only spaces are completely free and include lunch and/or tea where applicable for no additional charge
No deposit is required for EYFE only places
EYFE only places are available during term time only – 38 weeks per year